Tinnitus Started in July 2013. 2 Years Later I'm Cured of Tinnitus & Vertigo.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Bharath, Jun 29, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Bharath
      Cloud9

Bharath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection
      I remember Back in 2013 I had severe Cold and lung congestion where I couldn't breath properly ( I was 27 then) I finally pulled it through but the Cold left a infection in my ear, it didn't trigger immediately but after about 10 days I recovered and resigned from my company and finished the last day of work...next day I could hear something buzzing/ringing, I believed the noise to be a bore machine somewhere digging for water, followed by 10 days Vertigo attack happened. I did not get any CT / MRI scan done to find out but Doctors only assumed it to be a ear infection after some tests they concluded it was Tinnitus and (BPPV) vertigo and prescribed Vertin for vertigo and no treatment for tinnitus...for over 6 Months I could feel ringing noise almost all the time and slept only one side so vertigo (crystals doesn't slip out of its place), but what helped me truly was tolerating the ringing and made it part of me even though when I could hear the buzzing and ringing when trying to get sleep, I could feel it again whenever the moment I woke up everyday, thought this would may stick for the rest of my life but fortunately it all changed, 9 months I was not working then I got a job, I could feel the ringing reduced slowly and over time it was around 10%, only when I get up from bed or when I go to bed I could hear and whenever I travelled out of town it was never felt till I was back home, but a month ago I moved out of my old residence rented house, a week after that...Tinnitus has completely disappeared and I believe the mobile phone tower that there was just about 100 meters from my old house had some radiation which might have affected me.

Not to mention I also regularly did neck exercises which may have also contributed and now I have gotten rid of both vertigo and tinnitus, 100% cured, been over a month now and I don't feel it at any time of the day or night even when I had severe cold for a week and half.

I wanted to keep this short, while there is much more to it that I can post. I did not get depressed, I did not feel myself as a doomed person because of this, greatest thing is that through all of this my hearing was never reduced, keep yourself positive.

• Like Like x 9
      • Winner Winner x 4
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Great story mashaalla , being positive is always the get out to any problem to matter how bad the problem is

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      Great reading from people like you. How can the rest of us get better?

4. Bharath
      Cloud9

Bharath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection
      That was the same question I had when I read success stories long ago, everything takes time...To people who can't get rid of it by any natural means then we'll all have to wait for Science to advance in curing Tinnitus of which I'm sure there will be a cure very soon and till then I'd say do the following.

1. Travel out of your home town, travel in a train for 8hrs +.
      2. Get a cat and have fun with it.
      3. Work in graveyard shift (I started working at nights)
      4. Get away from mobile towers (LOL i don't know but it may be slowing cure)
      5. Put your stress on something other than ringing/buzzing.
      6. Stop reading tinnitus sites and don't bother coming here because you are not trying to forget it

Above is all I have done which may or may not have played in fixing ringing/vertigo.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    5. Jay M
      Thinking

Jay M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/4/14
      Did you ever have H?

6. Bharath
      Cloud9

Bharath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection
      Sorry, what do you mean by "H" ?

7. Aighton
      Curious

Aighton Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2015
      I think he means Hyperacusis

• Like Like x 1
    8. Aighton
      Curious

Aighton Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2015
      Think that one is very important and should be number one for me

9. Bharath
      Cloud9

Bharath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection
      Yes I had this, for instance when I hear medium to loud external sound I could feel the buzzing coping with this sound, or when I put on my earphones listen to music, but over time the loudness clouded my ringing and just suppressed it at times but now I don't have this...all blame goes to the mobile tower! I think.

10. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Just out of curiousity, to ferret a little deeper into the cell-tower thing:
      are you in the USA?

If so, can you go to this site: http://www.antennasearch.com/
      Do a search for your previous address, which you moved away from.
      Do a search for your new address, which you have moved to.

For both addresses, I am very curious to know:
      * the total number of tower and antenna structures within the 3.0 mile radius it uses
      * the proximity of the closest tower and antenna structures to your residence

11. Can

Can Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Omg Bharath this is the post I have been looking for. I am desperate for hope.
      I too had a bad cold with an ear infection and whe the ear finally unblocked I was left with buzzing in one ear.
      This comes and goes and I have periods where it has pretty much gone for a week or so, but then it returns. Often it is gone in the morning but then returns as the day goes on.
      I am so frightened that I have damaged my ear and I'll never be free of this. Do you think if mine can go for a whole week it can potentially go forever?
      Just to clarify, did you have buzzing, and did it completely go?
      I had dizziness too and they thought it could have been Menieres. My balance is okay now.

12. Can

Can Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Also, which neck exercises did you do? I might try them.

• Like Like x 1
    13. JohnK
      Lonely

JohnK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/26/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who knows?
      +1 on Can's question

14. Bharath
      Cloud9

Bharath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection
      I'm back again...to talk about how I cured my vertigo 100% after cure of my Tinnitus.

As it happened, everytime I laid down my head flat on my bed I could feel a slight dizziness, this was until months later I forgot to notice that it had completely disappeared...how? going to the gym

One wouldn't know how bad their body is functioning, only when they are asked to perform a simple exercise will feel like a million times difficult, I'm 31 years, I started going to the gym last October, I couldn't do anything, couldn't do a free squats of even 5 counts, couldn't run for even 30 seconds, this itself clearly tells how sick my body used to be which has given opportunity for diseases like vertigo and tinnitus to get hold of us, after several months of training with my personal trainer I felt stronger and increased stamina and endurance, at one point in time I forgot I still had last bit of vertigo, today I do crazy weights workouts, these exercises will improve your bodily health which in turn can also possibly cure of many health issues, vertigo for instance, yes I couldn't do flat bench press as that triggered dizziness, now I have no health issues of any kind and infact I want to do a Men's physique competition next year working with my trainer.

So my suggestion to people newly suffering from tinnitus or already suffering is hit the gym and give some serious dedication and hope this will fix your tinnitus/vertigo suffering.

Prefer gyms where play music and you have a lot of people to talk to, you need distraction from the inner sound.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    15. Dominic1955
      Depressed

Dominic1955 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic hearing loss
      @Bharath did you also experienced hearing loss?

16. Bharath
      Cloud9

Bharath Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear Infection
      @Dominic1955 - No, I did not, now it comes to conclusion whether this tinnitus is any different from others who suffered hearing loss, I definitely felt blockage one of the ear which was recurring before it cleared off mostly after the initial medication, Vertin and something else.