Today I Had An...

Discussion in 'Support' started by ruben ruiz, Jul 12, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tucson, AZ
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      I so want so much to change my sleeping med. 4 years of trazadon is enough. Zaleplon is the filler until I pick another med. So first night in four years I slept without trazadon. I woke feeling like the audio bandwith was squeezed.
      It was strange. As the day progressed I noticed I wasnt as uptight with the hypercusis. God I was feeling some comfort. 2:00 pm rolled around time for my clonazepam. Popped it 30 minutes rolled around. Then what happen, the hypercusis came back. I was really uptight as I got a taste of peace and no anxiety. I dont really know what to think other then tit-rate off these overdue meds. Its a killer we need them yet they eventually turn on you. God it makes me sick how pharmaceutical companies crank out this ototoxic crap. Their killing people with it, hundreds of thousands die from this garbage just to buy some time. Our government sucks!