Today Marks 1 Year of Tinnitus & Hyperacusis

Discussion in 'Support' started by uae96, Jun 16, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      It's amazing how time passes by so quick , I remember exactly one year when I was laying down to sleep and the tinnitus suddenly started from a non stop fleeting tinnitus which I use to get regularly pre t
      Since then it's been a tough road specially in the beginning I lost my flight training from hyperacusis I'm only 21 , I've tried few of the alternative treatment such as hyperbaric chamber in the first week onset results = 0 and acupuncture with no success
      Slowly I'm starting to do all the stuff I use to do pre t except flying , but do all kind of water sport , jet skiing , water skiing , diving and been on 2 long haul flights

Sometimes it's shit to know you're stuck with this forever with a possibility that it might get worse for me when I can't sleep I found taking Xanax ONLY OCCASIONALLY helped me cope a lot on tough days and my tinnitus has definitely been worse than what I started off in the beggining
      To end this off thank you for everyone who has messaged me , helped me on TT and thanks to @Markku for creating an amazing website like this

• Like Like x 2
      • Hug Hug x 2