Weird! Cellphone Signal Causing Fleeting Tinnitus with Sudden Fullness 2 Seconds Before Call? xD

Discussion in 'Support' started by JohnnyMx, Jan 17, 2017.

1. JohnnyMx
      Sunshine

JohnnyMx Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Apr/2013
      Hi friends, first of all, I'm still "habituated" to my Tinnitus. It's still loud, but it is just a background sound in my life.

I have experienced Fleeting Tinnitus very regular, I don't give them so much attention, but in the last weeks I have experienced twice something very WEIRD!.

I always place my cellphone in front of my PC screen while I'm at the office, because I mute my cellphone completely, and I only notice an income phone call when the phone screens starts to flash.

Well... couple of times (2 times) in the last weeks, I have had fleeting tinnitus in my left ear with this sudden fullness feeling, just TWO SECONDS before my cellphone starts to receive an income call! jajaja. I know this sounds crazy, but it has happend twice. Damn... please don't tell anybody outside TT forum, this is between you guys and me, they will think I'm really crazy. xD.

Maybe is just coincidence, but I would like to share with you, the worst I can provoke to you is a good laugh.

PD: We had a WIFI thread right here: https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/wifi-and-tinnitus.6904/#post-178917

Your friend Johnny.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    2. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Thats very weird man! but i wouldnt think its crazy... maybe there is a relation