What Is Going On?!?! I Suddenly Developed Tinnitus in My Right Ear!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Beste, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Beste
      Disappointed

Beste Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo/Clonazepam, Stress
      I suddenly developed T in my right ear. I can not stand this anymore. It was already so hard to cope with my left ear and now I have T in the right!!

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Aww duck,tinnitus has a strange way of moving about both ears and head.
      It could well stop as fast as it came on so try to stay positive it will settle.
      Try not get stressed and stay calm or it will add to your perception of tinnitus.....lots of love glynis

3. Ricardo1991
      Tired

Ricardo1991 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The world may never know..
      You'll be fine. 2 days ago I walked into a store and the air conditioning freaked my left ear out (the quiet one). It calmed down later. You'll be okay, trust me :)

4. Zora
      Depressed

Zora Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      1st time: Megaphone ;2nd time: headphones too loud
      @Beste hi, as you are writing on ur profile page you dont know what the cause of your T is. Did u know that it can have a psychosomatic cause? because maybe you got T by anxiety or stress and as we all know Tinnitus can be the result and can also give u. a lot of anxiety, so maybe now u also developed T in ur right ear due to anxiety. you seem very stressed (which is understandable)
      I wish you all the best and maybe you can find some ways to relax and I hope very much that your t goes away

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Beste
      Disappointed

Beste Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo/Clonazepam, Stress
      @Zora thank you for your kind words. I'm very very stressful person that I can not take away it from me. I don not why but suddenly I just developed a sound in my right ear plus to the left one. Now I can hear the noise over TV! I'm suspecting if I got T due to ETD, TMJ, anxiety, benzo withdrawal or something else. I'm goinh insane.

6. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      Yes you can, it's clear from your postings that you aren't the type of person who would be able to kill themselves.

You are the type of person that needs to be in control. In time you will learn to accept the tinnitus. Accepting it instead of fighting it. A couple of years from now you might feel much better!

7. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      It seems that people with stress and anxiety are much more prone to getting tinnitus for some reason. It must be in the brain. Kevin Hogan talks about that in his book.

• Agree Agree x 2
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Beste
      Disappointed

Beste Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/16/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo/Clonazepam, Stress
      It is so loud right now. Is this a spike?

9. Mike L

Mike L Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not Sure
      More than likely it's a spike. I had one the other day so loud it felt like it was coming out my forehead. Went away in 24 hours.

10. Blackbird26

Blackbird26 Member

It is very very common for T to move into both ears. It happened to me as well, along with hyperacusis. If you don't have H, count yourself lucky and if I were you, learn to relax. It can always get worse.

11. Blackbird26

Blackbird26 Member

Agree 100% I've been monitoring this for 3 years. There is a connection. Sadly, nothing we can do now but deal.....or don't. :/

12. Fernando81
      Alone

Fernando81 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      anxiety - stress
      Hello Beste, how are you doing?
      The same thing happened to me last night. I have a new T in my right ear.
      It sucks. There is no peace!