Wisdom Teeth Getting Pulled

Discussion in 'Support' started by uae96, Jul 1, 2015.

1. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Hey guys , so I've had T I think it's cause of loud music it's pretty mild sometimes moderate , I'm also defficient in zinc , b12 and d , also have some joint problems , so I went to the clinic and he said I should get my wisdom tooth pulled , but I wanted to ask anyone who has done it or has expeiriences , that it could it get worse if I take it out or should I not , cause it's not bothering me that much so please give me you're replies and thoughts even if you haven't done it cause my appointment is next week thanks all God bless you !

2. Ricky81
      Worried

Ricky81 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 14, 2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Assault/Contusion/Ear Infection
      I got my lower wisdom teeth pulled many many years ago before I got T and I'm glad I got them pulled out.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      U think it could fuck up my T?

4. MattK

MattK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/13/2014
      I had mine pulled out after I got T and if anything my T remained the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    5. Ricky81
      Worried

Ricky81 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 14, 2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Assault/Contusion/Ear Infection
      I don't think getting wisdom teeth pulled out will interfere with your T.

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. TMLB

TMLB Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown.
      Hi,

I have T and had it when I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time earlier this year. I had them pulled on the recommendation of my dentist. I went to another dentist that specializes in extractions and he gave me 2 little pills. One put me out so that I don't remember a thing and the other one tricked my body so that it didn't have the reaction of swelling etc. Other than having to be careful about what I ate while healing I didn't have any problems. And it didn't affect the degree to which I was aware of the T. The T was the same after as it was before. Hope that helps,

• Genius Genius x 1
    7. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      I had 2 upper wisdoms removed last August....my T is about the same now as before. It may initially be higher because you are anxious but it settles down. T is brain related. Removing teeth should not make any difference under most circumstances

• Useful Useful x 1
    8. Since T struck me, i have removed one wisdom tooth. Done one bad root canal, done 6 fillings:whistle:. No changes in T from that, and yes i have been doing some crappy comfort eating during the last 14 months(y)

• Agree Agree x 1
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Good to hear ! :) what about you're TMJ did it resolve anything , or did it decrease the sound ?

10. My jaw still bothers me but i really can´t tell if it has anything to do with my T

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Why do u think so?

12. Because my T was from a noise accident and the jaw broke down from the initial stress from having T.

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Ahh okay , if it's from accident its little bit more complicated to treat :/

14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Thanks for the info man ! I'm going for it !

15. Mad maggot
      Breezy

Mad maggot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I had my wisdom teeth out four days ago and I'm forty eight years old. My T was loud afterwards for three days. I had an increase in other symptoms I have other than T - partial seizures, nystagmus, nerves jumping in my throat and tongue and a strange pressure in my nose and soft palate. It's slowly going away but I discovered I have a deformed skull and extra nerves in my face and mouth causing strange pains in places I wasn't expecting when the right top tooth was pulled. So I'm thinking my misshapen skull bones are causing a lot of my problems including my T. Have you had your teeth out now? How did it go?