Announcement Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2017!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Tinnitus Talk, Dec 22, 2016.

1. This Christmas, Help Tinnitus Research

This will be Tinnitus Talk's sixth Christmas celebration.

During 2016 we achieved quite a bit, first with the tinnitus survey that we ran earlier in the year.

We were astonished by the response; 5,017 people filled it. Ending up being analyzed by a researcher, it absolutely was one of the highlights of our year. We have more news about this come next year.

@Steve attended the Tinnitus Research Initiative conference back in March. This was the first time for us, but certainly not the last. The connections built and projects initiated were and are all very exciting for us.

There's a TINNET project we'll be involved with next year, but more on that in a separate announcement at a later date.

This fall we've also tried to help a bunch of researchers to win a conference award by Frontiers, valued at $100,000. As shown in the video above, it's quite very simple for you to help out: please read the articles and optionally share them on your social media.

Naturally, we would love to take this opportunity to thank all of our members & visitors for making Tinnitus Talk what it is, what it has become. Supporting each other through what can be a very debilitating condition, every one of us can be proud of ourselves.

We wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas and a Better New Year 2017!

Sincerely Yours,
      @Markku
      @Steve
      @Karen
      @erik

• Like Like x 16
      • Hug Hug x 2
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Happy Christmas to you all.
      Thank you for making me so welcome on Tinnitus Talk over my first year + with you.
      Tinnitus Talk is the best tinnitus Support forum that helps so many people world wide.
      I know I will be with you guys till I kick the bucket so many many more happy years to come with you all....lots of love glynis xxx

• Hug Hug x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    3. christinefisher
      Fine

christinefisher Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise
      :thankyousign:
      Merry Christmas to all and many thanks for all the support and comfort this forum give us!

• Hug Hug x 3
    4. Teri
      Caffeine

Teri Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2014
      You all are the best! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Hug Hug x 3
    5. cullenbohannon
      Thinking

cullenbohannon Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2014
      Merry Christmas to the TT community!!
      It's been a long time since I have posted but I won't ever forget TT, without it I don't know where'd I'd be. Hoping 2017 brings peace and joy to us all.

• Hug Hug x 3
    6. Harry Ackroyd

Harry Ackroyd Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Vietnam War - explosions, gunfire, helicopter noises
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. As a long time tinnitus sufferer, since my field artillery days in Vietnam, I have tried everything out there, all to no avail. Nothing helps, I've had this for too long now. I keep praying that some miraculous discovery will be made to end this misery for all of us, but until then, we just have to suffer and pray. God bless all TT members and their families

• Hug Hug x 4