Woohooo!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tinizzy, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Tinizzy
      Wishful

Tinizzy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello lovely people,
      I wanted to come back here and post my success story! 3d of July I noticed my tinnitus.

Several months of hopelessness and utter despair followed. 24/7 searching the net for hope and distraction.

It's about 5 months later and where am I now: tinnitus wise in a much better place! A lot of shit has happened: my relationship of 3 years ended, my grandmother died unexpectedly and I have a year study delay because my thesis needs to be finished. So life is kinda at its worst right now but hey!

The freaking tinnitus is in the background. It really is the same as before but it just isn't the nr 1 thing for me anymore. Right now I hear it because I pay attention to it. To me this whole tinnitus thing really is a matter of attention. In the beginning I felt so awful, suicidal thoughts etc. The whole shabambam.

I NEVER believed any of these so called success stories but now that I am experiencing freedom whilst still having it I am more than convinced.

Seriously, hang in there! It will become a minor issue in your life I am preparing for a -hopefully- much better 2018! Let the luck be by my side. I deserve it, we all deserve it! Lots of love Tinizzy

• Like Like x 8
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. Dan RVA

Dan RVA Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not really sure
      Wonderful news! You give me hope, thank you for that.

3. threefirefour
      Peeping tom

threefirefour Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      5/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      140dB B R U H moment
      P0niz

• Agree Agree x 1