Wouldn't It Be Great to Have This? Tempescope: A Box of Rain in Your Living Room

Discussion in 'Support' started by kevin123, Feb 10, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. kevin123

kevin123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      n/a
      When showering, its soo relax that you don't have to hear the T noises.

Tempescope, a box of rain in your living room

^ this would help alot of me if it actually exist right now to buy. Rain drops can help get rid of T for a while right?

2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      It looks lovely but my big fish tank is just as good with the calmness of my fish and sound of the pump and bubbles......lots of love glynis

3. Cheza
      Wishful

Cheza Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barking dogs/stress
      Won't do a person much good if the weather is anything other than rainy. :(

This is an open source device, so if anyone wants to build one, here's the page that gives you the "Read Me" and "License" info, as well as the link to Github. I would love to have one that plays the rain feature, regardless of the weather outside. It's very soothing, and the visuals make it extra nice.