Antinitus Tinnitus Patch — Does It Work?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Tinnitus Talk, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Mats Reimer MD

Mats Reimer MD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2008
      The company is going down. At last.

"Sensori, as previously announced, is working to become cash-positive, but because of the Medical Products Agency's long-standing investigation and negative decisions regarding the subsidiary Antinitus AB's product, the tinnitus patch Antinitus has been withdrawn with no revenue. As a consequence of the Medical Products Agency's investigation, a number of actors have stopped planned orders and launches, which led to the company having a strained liquidity.

The Board has concluded that a financing solution will require that the company's share be deregistered from NGM.

Sensori's share has fallen 96 percent this year."​

https://www.di.se/nyheter/sensori-inleder-avlistningsprocess-fran-ngm/

• Like Like x 4
    2. ringinghours

ringinghours Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      This company has a clinical placebo-controlled study that proves the effectiveness of their patch. I am considering trying this patch. Why aren't more people talking about this treatment option on Tinnitus Talk?

From the comments I read I see some people have commented on Tinnitus Talk that this company is a scam and others say they tried the patch and got positive results.

3. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
    4. ringinghours

ringinghours Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus: