Any Advice RE: Neck Arteries/Heart?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Rafaa, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Rafaa

Rafaa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who knows? I have Patulous ET and ETD + Other things
      Hi all

Sorry for the TLDR.

So I'm making a second attempt at finding the cause of my tinnitus in right ear after 6 years.

I've been paying attention to it again and can narrow it down to an artery or vein in my neck.

When I tap the right side of my neck beside the throat leading up to under my ear, I can almost feel it in my ear drum.

My t is high pitched. Sometimes whatever is causing the T twitches, so I hear a ting ting ting sound. Sounds like a nerve spasm.

When wind gets in my ear I hear pulsatile T which lasts a few hours. I can hear blood flow when I stand up quick or move my neck in a certain way.

I have a thyroid goitre, worse on right side.

Have upper spine pain.

When I bend over, immense pressure in my head, I go red, eyes red and full of pressure. Neck feels tight.

I also have problems with the right eustachian tube, feels like fluid is constantly there. problems equalising pressure too, I also have rhinitis. Perhaps the artery or vein is obstructing it...

I had an MRI which was all clear. But I dont know if that looks for the arteries and veins in the neck?

Anyone who can advice on tests to request or similar cases, please do reply.