Any Idea What Could Help? There Has to Be Something That Can Cure This?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Roo, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Roo

Roo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/12/2015
      I have been dealing with this ringing for like 6 or 7 months was not this bad tho. Back when I would come home from the club or something like that I could hear it. But on say it just didnt stop. I find myself today going out of my mind if I move my head to the right it's more high pitch. Its like I have dog hearing I am going out of my $!#รท##! Mind I can't even hear my own voice. There has to be something like that can cure this any help would be grate

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Roo,
      You can have tinnitus with over sensitive ears that makes every day noise sound extra loud.
      Try not to get to worked up by it as stress and anxiety can trigger tinnitus and tinnitus trigger stress .
      Try do what you can stay as relaxed as possible and try reduce stress in your life.
      Sound therapy can be a great distraction so if you have a phone with apps you can down load some natural sounds like the wind or rain etc.
      Set it below your tinnitus sound.
      Your brain will work hard to pick up the natural sound and help push your tinnitus to the back ground to help you.
      Keep posting for support, lots of love glynis