Anything Else??

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ahat, May 18, 2018.

1. Ahat

Ahat Member

I went to the dentist today because of tooth pain (thankfully no root canal), but I do need my wisdom teeth removed and a few other things done. Dentist referred me to an orthodontist for overcrowding and TMJ because my jaw pops and I have a crackling noise that seems like it comes from behind my ears.

I have also had what feels like a chronic earache in my left ear for the past month couple months. It’s ridiculously painful. It’s not sensitive to sounds, but is sensitive to cold. Have been told my ear looks a little red, but it’s nothing. Dentist says it could be connected to my teeth along with the sore throat and stuffy feeling I’ve had for what feels like forever.

Who knows anymore. I finally have an appointment with an ENT Tuesday. Not expecting much, but really want the hearing test done.

I feel like I need to do so much with no insurance and I’m just really annoyed. I’ve gone from being really scared and anxious to being really pissed off about all of this.

I realize this would be nothing to most people, but I stress easily (if you couldn’t tell) and needed to rant for a minute. So, thanks!

• Hug Hug x 1