Aural Fullness and Tinnitus Volume Increase

Discussion in 'Support' started by Adamwynn, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Adamwynn

Adamwynn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      so, long story short I got noise induced tinnitus in October. Took about a month for me to come to terms with it and since about December I’ve been back to normal and living an amazing life! Never gets me down anymore and I’m super positive about it all! Hooray! Tonight though something odd happened which scared me a little bit.

Throughout the week I’ll get sensations where my ear feels full and my T increases for about 5 seconds although today it last about 30 minutes. And at one point it increased by about a factor of 20 although this was only for a few seconds. I felt a little dizzy but only for a fleeting moment.

The aural fullness is now gone and my T is almost back down to the same level as the left ear which is good! Although I’m slightly concerned as to what this is? My nan had Meniere's disease so I’m concerned it may be that? It’s a shame as I’ve been loving life recently and my T hasn’t hindered me in the slightest. However this took me back to a place I would have much rather left in the past, frightened and panicked, however all is good now (touch wood).

Thanks guys and gals and stay strong!

2. Zeneth
      Wishful

Zeneth Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Maybe noise?
      Have you gone to an ent? could it be eustachian tube related?

3. Mila9828

Mila9828 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/01/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Accident/Screaming?