Biogetica Tinnitus Treatment — Another Scam?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Michael Hamond, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Michael Hamond

Michael Hamond Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I have recently discovered ads for Biogetica on my Facebook feed. It advertises a tinnitus treatment. Out of curiosity, I checked it out and was not convinced that this is anything other than a collection of herbs that will only serve to suck money out of your account. I went to their site and read up on what they are doing. I was wondering if anyone else came across this company and has thoughts.

http://www.biogetica.com/is-there-any-therapy-treatment-to-cure-tinnitus

2. matt89
      Studious

matt89 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    3. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      homeopatic bullshit.

4. Mithrandir
      Ape-like

Mithrandir Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Shock Disorder (TTTS)
      T seems very common in Turkey :)

5. matt89
      Studious

matt89 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Turkish fans are among the cheapest you can buy for a facebook fanpage. That is the reason :)

- Google plus followers are bought as well (https://plus.google.com/+Biogetica).
      - Visitors for their website are bought as well. Primarily coming from India and overall traffic shows a high bounce rate. Means most of the visitors just stay for a few seconds on the site and leave. That happens when you buy cheap web traffic campaigns (either bots or visitors which are not interested in your content/products) (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/biogetica.com).

This company is a scam. There is no question about it.

• Like Like x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Michael Hamond

Michael Hamond Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Even by our impossibly low standards, this company's pitch seems weak. Frankly, I expect better sales pitches from these bogus treatments. I picked out multiple spelling and grammar errors on this company's website and generally found their whole pitch to be extremely vague. I guess the only thing that was new was that they are appealing to tinnitus sufferers via Facebook. I guess it's something to watch out for.

7. Mikej

Mikej Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I did try ordering their tinnitus remedy, the charge appeared on my card but I never received the item. I asked for a credit but never received a reply. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company. And by the way, the product was shipped from India even though they list California as their location.

• Like Like x 1
      • Helpful Helpful x 1