Communications with Ear Whistling

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by trevorjohnson33, Sep 6, 2016.

1. trevorjohnson33

trevorjohnson33 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      always
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have successfully recorded voluntary short tones of whistling in the ears that can be played back over and over again using a earpiece headphone as a microphone, a small digital recorder, and recording program Audacity. I am able to manipulate the whistling sound in my ears into short tones and a faint sound of the whistling is heard at the moment that I attempted it. I also recorded three and a half hours of activity in the ear while I slept which I indeed found patterns in the recording and an interval of six minutes of involuntary unexplained sounds.

Manipulating the whistling in the ears into short tones is a practice. It requires a person to go into a meditative like state in a silent room, listen for the whistling, than manipulate it by controlling the amount released. Yawning and other simple things cause whistling in the ears.

I observed that an animal such as a cat sitting very still will move it’s head right after a voluntary short tone in the ear. I have also noticed whistling communication between cars on the road. I am not totally sure how far this whistling can travel. I did experiments where my participant listened for the whistling in the silence and I attempted it. Watching a timer, we were able to match up when the other person attempted it 9 times out of 10!

My theory is that gravity waves are responsible for the communication. The vestibular, the ear’s balance system, receives changes in the atmosphere related to the sound waves of another person's vestibular. The vibration is amplified and occurs in both the vestibular and in the adjacent cochlea which causes the whistling. The ears balance system is closely related to emotions caused by thoughts and other things. It can be observed that a change in emotion sometimes causes the balance system to start circulating in an unpleasant way. The balance system is also connected to sleeping and the subconcious which can be observed just before falling asleep. An involuntary vestibular language may be discernible while a person sleeps and converted into visual broadcast by a computer program.

Hallucinating is also possible in the ears balance system. I have the ability to bring out a voice of a hallucination I suffered from for months a year ago. I can bring out the voice in the surrounding sound vibrations and record it. I cannot get it to produce a voluntary whistling noise though as of yet. It is similar to hearing a voice in fan, and turning the fan off to get it to go away.

A person’s honest response to interrogation may be recorded by recording dreams and subconscious responses. Subconscious damage that is proven to be un-necessary or greedy and otherwise victimizing may be recorded right after it happens and reported.

There is also a therapeutic effect to ear whistling where voluntarily calling on one's own vestibular a involuntary response can be observed. It coincides with thinking. Calling on it can be helpful in treating schizoid, depression, and other entail illnesses.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      trevorjohnson33

trevorjohnson33 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      always
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEff...you_experience_these_temporary_ear_tones_not/

Here's some of the only related material an internet search of ear whistling, tinnitus, telepathy, voluntary, communication, short tones, turned up. It's a question on another forum if people experience the involuntary short tone that I write about in my theory caused by thinking yourself into heightened emotion. There are other websites including a doctor Piccirillo who used head and neck movements to create voluntary tones, it doesn't say much else though. So if you carry out the animal test, you'll be one of the first to observe it.

3. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

• Funny Funny x 2
    4. Vinnitus
      Tired

Vinnitus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      28/04/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I don't understand anything of the piece written above... Regarding your link...
      Isn't this just "fleeting Tinnitus" being described here? Sounds an awful lot like it. Furthermore, "the chronic condition of damaged eardrums where one's ear(s) constantly ring or hum, (as I understand it)."??

It seems the writer of that quoted part doesn't have the faintest idea about what can cause chronic Tinnitus. It for sure has little to do with damaged eardrums, as eardrums usually heal in about a few weeks (to the best of my knowledge).

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      trevorjohnson33

trevorjohnson33 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      always
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      i understand that chronic tinnitus is caused by damaged sensory inputs in the cochlea. Fleeting tinnitus sounds close to what he is talking about, I've been looking around for a word for that and have asked several doctors who didn't know, so thanks smart.
      What about my writing doesn't sound good? I say the vestibular is important because it relates to the mostly unexplained force of gravity and it feels like it is related to dreaming and the subconscious. The fleeting tinnitus seems to come with heightened emotions from thought or interaction. I'm having fun converting hours of sleep recordings right now. I haven't really landed on anything superpositive, however I recorded a voluntary short tone of whistling maybe 1 second long and in listening for a similar sound in the recording of the sleeping inner ear, which has turned up positive results but not 100% sure at this time because I'm only doing it now. See you have to use a digital recorder because tapes only record like 45 minutes wsheres my 15 dollar digital recorder can record something like 200 hours without disturbance but I sleep like 700 hours at a time.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      trevorjohnson33

trevorjohnson33 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      always
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      One thing you can observe is that by using an online tone generator like this one http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/ and mimicking the sound of your ears, in order to be audible the sound from your speakers has to be turned up and even when its barely audible from 3 feet you can hold it up to your ear and its much louder, and most importantly much louder then the sound that will appear on a recording of voluntary ear whistling. This makes for a good arguement that your cochlea doesn't hear the whistling when you hear it from other people at work or with your cat, but instead is received as a pressure in the atmosphere by your vestibular that causes a a strain throughout the entire bony labyrinth which causes a whistling.

7. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @trevorjohnson33 I am sorry but I have literally no idea what this thread is about :-/

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      trevorjohnson33

trevorjohnson33 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      always
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Anything you read in particular? I am grounded in my belief that voluntary tinnitus can communicate between people and animals, I have gathered considerable proof of that.

9. myownname

myownname Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      trevorjohnson33 could you explain how it helps with schizoid and what one should do? what low tone or frequency one should listen to?

10. Alue
      No Mood

Alue Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Tinnitus can really mess with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      trevorjohnson33

trevorjohnson33 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      always
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well it's the vestibular science that I think could help schizoids. Understanding how the vestibular creates voices that mix with sound waves to create voices is more advanced science then I have available.

Here's a fun trick to try if you hear voices. One technique I developed while working on this science was while I was attempting voluntary tinnitus some of the voices would get really angry and yell at me to stop. By recording the inner ear while I made the whistling noise I was able to control the voices. Using thought and voluntary ear whistling as well as a recorder you may be able to help shape voices. Just warn them that there sarcasm is immoral and you're recording them. Another part of the technique is called fingerprinting. By shocking the voice with thoughts, then directing voluntary tones of tinnitus at them, I have not proven this but have heard before with a lot of other involuntary tinnitus since I started this, an involuntary tone of discomfort from the voice that may act as its fingerprint. This technique may help in controlling a person's emotions from hearing voices. They are also playful on the recordings, and seem to enjoy playing along with creating voluntary tinnitus when I'm just messing around with the experiments in the above thread.

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      trevorjohnson33

trevorjohnson33 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      always
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      By listening for a sound wave that a voice to your thoughts comes in from say an oven, one can change those sound waves into words from a relaxed state. Getting worked up about this can come from doing it alone because involuntary voices are taboo to ignore because they can become sarcastic and believed as telepathy which are human brains haven't developed a full understanding of yet. Nature won't allow thoughts to be transferred, it gives you protection from people hearing them, but you may hear the voices a person has to their thoughts say from a car, but most people won't give voices credit for existing because it defies taboo.

Getting worked up takes away your ability to manipulate the sound waves. When manipulating the sound wave it may reflect the subconscious of the vestibular when you create a sort of blank sheet of mumbling with your thoughts and only allow for you to create your own wording after you settle in to holding onto it.

Timing is everything. That means leaving appropriate blank spaces in thought. This method uses voluntary waves of the vestibular which can be heard by others. Knowing that everyone has a connection to your vestibular needs to be seperated from the idea that you can respond to word to word thought, this is not humanly possible and the real existence of involuntary vibrations of the vestibular do exist and create voices.

However it would seem that the connection of people's vestibular within a proximity and the mental well being of those people can create voices, using this technique you can talk to the person or imitate the voice if its mocking as treatment. This is a weak form of communication that barely creates audible sound.

This why I believe gravity is responsible.