Did My Tinnitus Get Worse from Shouting? Or from Testosterone Supplement? Or from Co-Codamol?

Discussion in 'Support' started by gav01, May 11, 2019.

1. gav01

gav01 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      My tinnitus got worse a few months ago, but I habituated again, however last weekend it got worse again.

I could blame it on an incident that happened in work, as there was a woman shouting very loud with others around me for a few minutes (part of my job is to deal with such situations). I didn’t think much of it as I wasn’t stood there long. Last time it happened I had to put earplugs in, I don’t know why but when women sour and scream it is like babies screaming, it has to be over 100 decibels.

The only other thing it could be is a natural testosterone supplement I started to take two weeks ago but I didn’t notice the spike until this week. I heard high levels of vitamin D can cause issues with tinnitus too.

9B67AD09-3DD1-446A-AB65-F4D04D2E7D1C.jpeg

I just remembered that I took three half tablets of Co-Codamol over last weekend for an eye pain I get every now and then.

2. Mister Muso
      No Mood

Mister Muso Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2011 / April 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      I hope co cocodamol is ok. It's the only thing that helps my headaches which I get occasionally.