Dizziness After Sneezing

Discussion in 'Support' started by jonashy, May 26, 2015.

1. jonashy

jonashy Member

Hi everyone, first time posting. I can't emphasize what a relief it is to know I'm not crazy. Thanks for this resource.

I was on a trip with my wife this weekend and I had an extended period of sharp, marked, not able to hold my head up dizziness after sneezing and then subsequently blowing my nose.

Usually it goes away after around 5 seconds and the ear popping back in bit this time it went on for a few minutes which felt like an eternity.

Like most of you, I've been to a few doctors and have not had much success.

My wife really freaked and I want to get control of this not only for her but for my quality of life.

2. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      What's your question? Slightly confused here.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      jonashy

jonashy Member

I've been dealing with tinnitus, dizziness, and the lovely feeling of being hit by a car when I wake up in the morning since February brought on (I think) from an ear infection.

4. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I get really bad vertigo, really annoying. So yours is not like that but different?

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      jonashy

jonashy Member

Hi, sorry. Yes, I'm wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone and what they did, if anything, to fix it. Yeah, I would say I get vertigo. It's hard to figure out what to do. I'm on my second doctor who is ordering tons of tests but not helping me at all. Looking for help.

6. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      If it is vertigo you can get tablets for that. Have you tried any?

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      jonashy

jonashy Member

No. Any suggestions?