Ears Blocked and Ringing Since a Night Out a Few Days Ago, Is There Any Hope?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tyg89, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Tyg89

Tyg89 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      21/7/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      I went to a night club a few nights ago and I even had to leave due to the music being too loud and making my ears uncomfortable. However it is almost three days later and my ears are blocked with a loud ringing. It is stressing me soon much, if only I just went home before the club I would be fine.

Is there any hope of this clearing up anytime soon or is this a sign of permanent damage? I'm so stressed about it. I can't think about anything else or concentrate on anything else!

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. jawinga
      Thinking

jawinga Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise/music
      Hi! I´ve had the same problem due to the loud music in a club, I had very loud ringing the first couple of days but unfortunately it hasn´t wore off completely (i´ve had it for nearly a month now), I´m still not sure if it´s permanent or temporary. If I were you I would visit the doctor soon, I haven´t been yet because I´ve been on vacation with my family but I will be going tomorrow morning.

Keep calm, relax and listen to tinnitus music therapy for relief. I hope your ringing gets better in the coming days, good luck!

3. jjflyman

jjflyman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise (Concert)
      There's good news and bad news.
      The good news is it will most likely fade, possibly even to zero
      The bad news is it fades so slow it might take 2 years
      I say this only from my own experience with T (2 times)
      I know how distressing it is, going thru T has been the wost experience of my life

• Agree Agree x 1