Found a Solution — Cervical Spine Instability Triggered Both Thyroid Problems and Tinnitus!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rungsten, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Rungsten

Rungsten Guest

I’ve been living in silence for a long time but recently my tinnitus came back, stronger than ever. I tried all the same herbs and supplements and even Taurine and GABA - that used to be my go to aid when the sound got too high.

I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto’s and I’ve had a feeling that it might be the main reason for my tinnitus... but while I was googling for answers, I found a YouTube video describing how cervical spine instability could trigger thyroid problems AND tinnitus (aka TMJ). I’ve been in an accident once and therefore my spine is a bit injured.

I did the recommended exercises and found a memory foam pillow. Paid attention to how I sit with my cellphone and how I sit when I relax etc. I was amazed, the tinnitus has lowered dramatically! I know it’s the solution for me, cause the sound is changeable if I move my jaw. The only supplement that seemed to help me was Ginseng and similar metabolic boosting herbs... It makes good sense while TMJ is considered an inflammatory condition.

I’m sorry I feel so tremendously stupid, that I haven’t been paying attention to how I sit and years with lockdown etc, has made me eat unhealthy acidic food, bad sitting habits - no exercise etc and now I’m paying with a dysfunctional thyroid. But at least my tinnitus is improving and hopefully you will benefit from this if that’s the root cause of your tinnitus.

CERVICOGENIC TAPPING: FIX NECK PAIN, TINNITUS,...

• Like Like x 3
    2. Rockman

Rockman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise, allergy
      Thanks for the post.

• Like Like x 1