Gun Fired Too Close to My Head... Resulted In...

Discussion in 'Support' started by steinbok, Aug 17, 2018.

1. steinbok

steinbok Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Deer Gun fired too close to my head.
      Tinnitus.

That's right. 10 years ago now. Started with the left ear, and now the right ear is blocked up. Reading some of the testimonials here, makes me think, faintly, that it could be improved with E.O's. But, which ones to use, as I don't know what part of the ear is damaged (I had hearing tests not too long after the damage was already done), and found I had hearing loss at a certain level in that one ear, which I'm sure has crossed over and affected the other one now.) Not sure if the tinnitus is a result of ETD. As sometimes, I get clearance when I yawn and stretch my jaw. But never the clearness that I used to have. That's long gone.

I get a continual hissing noise most of the time Music in earbuds sounds like crap.
      When I hiccup, I get that nice bell noise. Without fail.

I am searching for tie -ins to which essential oils to try, with the symptoms that I have, and have a go at it from there. I've seen myrtle with eucalyptus
      helicrysum
      Roman Chamomile
      Lavender
      Tea Tree
      Oregano
      Cypress.

Have any of you, with regular use, found any of these essential oils to help in solving the tinnitus problem? If so, which ones?

• Hug Hug x 1
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    2. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      The major factor for me is getting plenty of sleep. I take cbd oil to help with anxiety. No junk food. The only supplements I take are ginko biloba and vitamin b.

I work 8-10 hours a day and I have to play masking sounds in my office. Like a streaming water noise. the only way I can relax at night is drinking 3-5 shots of vodka.