Has ANYONE Heard of Anything at All Like This?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mad maggot, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Mad maggot
      Breezy

Mad maggot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I get a noise in my left ear that is like a loud click. (I've heard of stapedius myoclonus and I think it's like that). It is sometimes a single click or quite a few sporadic ticks or it can get fast and sound like crickets in my ear. It can become so loud I can't make sense of people's speech.
      Now it is irritating but I could cope with it but for this fact:
      When my ear starts doing this is makes my vision jump and bounce around in time with the clicking so I fall down or wobble and bang into things.n it can become violent spinning vertigo with vomiting which completely incapacitated me.
      My head vibrates like a cell phone and I feel dizzy. I get sudden sensation in my head as though I'd been hit over the head with a huge blunt object. Don't know how else to describe it. Not painful but not nice at all.
      I get tingling all over the left side of my head which is strange but not unpleasant.
      I've had three brain scans, a horrible horrible week in hospital being told there is nothing wrong with me and an ENT who was very good but can't find anything either.
      I am NOT crazy and I'm not depressed. I home school my two children and live a wonderful life with a fabulous husband and I have things to do other than sit around dreaming up fake symptoms. I just want this to go away so I can get on with it.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mad maggot
      Breezy

Mad maggot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Nobody?.......
      Well I shouldn't be surprised after seven years searching and still nothing.

3. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Have you seen an ENT about it?

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mad maggot
      Breezy

Mad maggot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Neurologists, ENT's, hospitalised, brain scans. Physio, chiropractors......you name it buddy!