Have Had Injections Into Your Ears? Please PM Me

Discussion in 'Support' started by glynis, Oct 16, 2016.

1. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Anyone who has had injections into their ears or ear surgery for tinnitus or Menieres can you PM me directly on how you got on.....lots of love glynis

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    2. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      I got a steroid injection, and then surgery (stapedotomy). Let me know if I can help. I tried to PM you but couldn't find a way to send PMs on this site (and I feel quite silly about that).

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Thank you Greg for contacting me by pm and looking forward to any information you can give me on your treatment....lots of love glynis

4. Jkph75

Jkph75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/27/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      I haven't but I just wanted to say that I think the steroid shots might help you a lot. I remember you saying that steroids lowered your T. There is a good chance then that the shots could help tremendously. I know people who have had several months totally free from vertigo, which would probably feel like heaven to you. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

5. Alue
      No Mood

Alue Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I had numerous injections for AM101. The injections really aren't that bad. They did use phenol to numb me so no suctioning was necessary. I would avoid suctioning if possible. They should warm what they are injecting to body temperature (hold it in their hand for a while). A difference in temperature could make you very dizzy.