Hello! At First, It Came and Went. Now It's Everyday :( First Post.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HumBug, Aug 19, 2015.

1. HumBug

HumBug Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck disc Issues
      Hello!
      My T is caused from my C2 -C7 bulging discs, says my Primary Physician. I have an appointment in October with a Neurologist. :pompous: It began along with the soreness in my neck in May and was on and off. Now with the more my neck worsens waiting for the apponitment its getting louder and has been constant for about 6 weeks. :banghead:
      I was so pleased to find a place like this to talk with others with this affliction.:) Nothing seems to mask the noise except the loud sound of bubbling water and I listen to Lindsey Stirling (Violin) a lot to concentrate etc. I have to have it to be able to go to sleep.:sleep: I used to enjoy silence as Im sure we all did, and I love Classical Music. Some of my favorite music annoys me now.
      My concentration as went from disciplined to near non existent. Everyone thinks I am mad all the time, but I'm not. Its really does effect your life negitively and nobody understands. My friends, family and co-workers look at me like I'm crazy.:(

Glad to be here,
      Marcie "HumBug"

• Hug Hug x 2
    2. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Her music :love:! I love the below video too.

Crystallize - Lindsey Stirling (Dubstep Violin...

Not too surprising, at least I've noticed a difference between before and after tinnitus, as well as before and after permanent worsening.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/06/140625184901.htm

Welcome to TT and hopefully the neurologist may be able to shed some light...!

Markku

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      HumBug

HumBug Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neck disc Issues
      Thank you Markku! That is the song I play on repeat to sleep.

4. Mad maggot
      Breezy

Mad maggot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Wow that's beautiful music. Never heard her before. Thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
    5. I had a fall and hits head. Tinnitus diagnosed. A year ago. I play music and tried everything. I am stuck wit it. So I say screw this , it will not control my life. Some days it hurts. Screw it. Nothing but nature sounds are comforting. I laugh about it and say it's permanent. Gee thanks. But you. Tinnitus will stop me from NOTHING...[emoji12]