Help, Tightening of Ear and Neck, Blowing Feeling, Any Ideas What Has Happened?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Wendy A, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Wendy A

Wendy A Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure.
      Hi,

I started with regular tinnitus but after withdrawing from Remeron with terrible side effects I now have a blowing feeling in my ear and my neck feels real tight on the same side, one of the side effects was this terrible tightening in my ear and neck to the point it was like being strangled, it still feels tight and this constant blowing in to my ear is awful, any idea what has happened? It's still doing it to my neck now as I type this. It's like my veins have been twisted or tightened.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Wendy A

Wendy A Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure.
      hi,since coming of mirtazapine i now have wind feeling that blows through my ears and aggravates my reg t,its always worse at night ,its seems to beat and blow ,i can feel it go through my head,does any one else have this? any clues as to why it stsrted.

thanks

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi WendyA,
      Coming off medication can cause lots of problems like ,brain zaps,and your tinnitus play up.
      If your not having pain or fluid out of them dont think you have a perforation .
      Hope it settles soon for you so stay calm as anxiety is a big spike for tinnitus.lots of love glynis

4. lapidus

lapidus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      tensor tympani syndrome maybe?