Hi All! :-)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by i.m, Mar 3, 2016.

1. i.m
      Anime

i.m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      18/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      For me: Aspartame Poisoning. For Ent: L: TMJD / R: Dunno
      First of all, I am an Italian user, so please forgive my ( bad ) English :)

Hello to everyone, I am suffering from tinnitus from the last 2 weeks at the left eart. I am not a guy who listen to loud music and hate those places where loud sounds are normal ( like disco music etc ).

I went to the ENT and my hearing is good, but for him could be a problem with the masseter muscle and the TMJ. I did the panoramic x-ray and the tmj stratigraphy, and everything is fine there too. Now i have to return to the ENT again to see what i must to do next.

At the moment my big problem with the tinnitus is sleeping, almost 4h every night. I hope that I activated in time for the treatment of this symptom.

I send a big hug to everyone here, and I hope that one day everyone will understant what is the cause of this "ear ring".

:)

• Like Like x 1
    2. Lorenzo74
      Mellow

Lorenzo74 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Ciao @i.m and welcome to our noisy club.. :)

Mi dispiace che hai l'acufene...

Per dormire ti consiglierei di mascherare l'acufene con della musica di sottofondo tipo white noise... Io per esempio uso il suono del fuoco... Ci sono tante app per Tinnitus e anche su youtube.. Io metterei il livello della musica un filo più basso di quello del tuo acufene, così ti concentri in un suono esterno e diventa più facile dormire... Molti prendono la melatonina e altri supplementi che aiutano a rilassare il corpo/mente... Tieniti anche più occupato che puoi, sia fisicamente che mentalmente, così quando vai a letto sarai molto stanco e sarà più facile addormentarsi... :)
      Se hai domande o altro scrivimi pure in privato..

Spero ti passi presto e buona fortuna !

Ciao ! Lorenzo

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      i.m
      Anime

i.m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      18/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      For me: Aspartame Poisoning. For Ent: L: TMJD / R: Dunno
      Se solo trovassi il modo di farlo: non trovo nessun modo per poterti contattare in privato! :D

Comunque grazie, molto gentile :)

4. Lorenzo74
      Mellow

Lorenzo74 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      @i.m

Ho appena creato una conversazione, puoi scrivermi li... Ciao !

5. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      If its TMJ related it maybe resolve soon :)