Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by johny111, Jul 14, 2017.

1. johny111

johny111 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Concert
      Hi

My name is john. My life was so exciting until this catastrophic tinnitus. It started after a loud concert. It was a wedding party. I didnt know it will be so loud. After leaving the torture begins. A disabling sound in the ears.

First I panicked, see an ENT but he told me no hearing loss and it will go on it's way. But it didn't.

From about 6 months, the pitch changed and my T become unberable. I become very suicidal because of it.

I see another ENT and the hearing test shows hearing loss. He prescribed to me betaserc. But it's useless.

I suffer also from many other health problem, I have chronic pain in my leg and back. I have severe kyphosis. I feel that I am doomed.

I wish to die so hard to end all this suffering. I have studied a major in the university that didn't fit me. I was very smart at high school, but after the T all thing go down like an avalanche.

Please help me

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      @johny111 - Welcome!
      Sorry to hear about your troubles. Is your T tonal?
      What have you tried so far to manage it?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      johny111

johny111 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Concert
      Hi. My T has a constant pitch. It's like the sound of motor that pumps water. It can't be masked. When it begins I tried to manage it by playing sports and doing relaxing activites, but after that other health problems start and I become very ill, chronic pain all my body. My life is unberable.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      johny111

johny111 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Concert
      @GregCA I wish to undergo assisted suicide. Do you know an organization that help me with this task ?

5. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Do you know what pitch it is? Can you pinpoint it?
      If so, have you tried any sound therapy?

What therapies have you tried? medication? mental therapies? magnetic stimulation? electric stimulation? massages? etc...? what have you tried so far?

I don't but there are questions related to this every once in a while on this forum and you may find some info if you look for it.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      johny111

johny111 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Concert
      I tried supplements like Magne B6 and medications like betaserc. First I used to my T but now it become worse. I tried antidepressants but they are useless. Since tinnitus started pain started to spread in my body. It's unberable

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      johny111

johny111 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Concert
      Why life is so frustrating ? Why me who is suffering ? While other persons travel from paris to london to berlin and enjoy their life ? Even if I want to die to end my suffering is hard and practically impossibe ? Dud life is so unfair. I was very succesful in school. They hated me because of my success. Now I am disabled person with pain and suffering. All of that because of a stupid concert in february 2015. All of that because of 2 hours of loud noise.

8. Bobbie7
      Wishful

Bobbie7 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Extreme stress, sinus infection
      @johny111 - Are you being treated for your health issues and pain by your family physician? There are many here who understand the torment of tinnitus but those who value their life and try to view it with optimism and hope do not think of suicide as an option. Not only is there an excellent change of your present situation abating, but also habitation may occur and you will go on to live a happy and fulfilling Life. I suggest you read all the success stories here, which are numerous, and this will serve to at least hearten you and give you needed hope and support. Your tinnitus may change in intensity given time so there is no way to know if your present tone is permanent.

Also, before you even consider ending your Life ... think of your family, loved ones and friends who will suffer as a result of an irreversible decision on your part. Suicide not only affects the person who commits it but leaves interminable,
      ever-widening ripples of grief and sadness behind. Perhaps you should speak with someone on a suicide prevention hotline.

Best wishes,
      Barbara