Hope for Everyone

Discussion in 'Support' started by bigerjim, Mar 22, 2016.

1. bigerjim

bigerjim Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise and prescription drug
      Hi folks,I’m Jim, I've had tinnitus a very long time 1981 to 2016, I'm a marine, I've shot or blown up everything there is almost, my point is i have been to at least thirty ent's, the first just said live with it, by the time i made it to new Orleans i found an ent that was doing experimental treatments so Of course I went At four in the morning and was there all day till 6:00 pm I thought this guy must be nuts anyway they took blood every hour I had brain mapping, and on and on finally he gave me homeopathic made by BHI they just quit making all there good products for T I took these and got great results till now. then I found something called sona RX as long as I took it no sounds, out of business, also t-gone did some good, out of business, as always looking for help

• Like Like x 1
    2. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      So ... youve been helped by homeopathics that are no longer available?

3. bestman
      Approved

bestman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2005
      improve your physical condition. play golf for instance.do gym in the morning.
      use a noise masker to sleep(i use a simple mp3 & tune the sound between 2 stations,zzzzzzzzzzz).this sound coming from outside is easely accepted,not the inner sound.
      it works.finally i take 2 NO+elite!!!!!tablets every morning(lab QNT) before my tonic gym and i get my tinnitus down by 50 to 95 % in some cases.
      NO+elite seems to bring more oxygen to the brain.i get same effect when i play golf and stay outside for at least 5 hours oxygenating my brain more i suppose.i can get rid of it up to 99%!!!

i am doing doing this since 5 yrs now at least and it WORKS!!!!it has given me the confidence that i master that shit and not the contrary.that's a big step forward when you build confidence.
      there is a big psychological influence i agree but at the same time its also a real disability that you need to be capable to master like i did.every positif influence will give you more confidence because you know that when the disturbance is high ,yu have a recovery tool at hand. or even by experience you will know that for one or another reason it will go down,diminish and there is NO REASON TO PANIC. NO DOCTOR EVER HELPED ME.I DID IT MYSELF.DOCTORS HAVEN't got a clue what it is.GOOD LUCK.

4. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      No ? Nitric oxide??

What is elite

5. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Can you be more clear as to what it was?

6. jdjd09

jdjd09 Member

Red flags everywhere. Seriously, these accounts have a total of two posts and are dropping names of pills from specific companies and products randomly. Not saying one way or another if these are legit posts. Just saying there are a lot of red flags and there are a lot of scum bags out there who will take advantage of people.

• Agree Agree x 1