It Was Okay, But Tonight Is Different

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xinnadeen, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Xinnadeen
      Curious

Xinnadeen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      It was in my right ear reasonably quiet could barely hear it and now it's in both kinda quietish but both now pretty devo life was finally starting to get better eg; uni job and now I'm just back to square one and freaking out about my T which was nearly gone 2 days ago. Hoping it's just a weird spike and it will return to my right ear or go away i guess it's still early.

2. ceauses97
      Speechless

ceauses97 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/12/15
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud music/chemotherapy/hypercalcemia
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Xinnadeen
      Curious

Xinnadeen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Ear infection still actually happening just got samples sent of to pathology and going to ask to be reffered to ENT when i go back on Monday. Been lurking for a while now. But it was almost non existent and i was happy but now not as much.

4. Bart
      Wtf

Bart Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/06/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Your tinnitus is reasonable new and it is not unusual that it can have pretty impressive swings, especially the first months, try to relax and keep your mind busy with other things, take care.

5. Bart
      Wtf

Bart Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/06/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      If you are having an ear infection get that treated asap though, once the infection clears your tinnitus should return to it's old level.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Xinnadeen
      Curious

Xinnadeen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      I'm generally pretty relaxed about the whole ordeal as it is mask able thank the lords and i don't lose much sleep but i have pretty hectic anxiety surrounding my health so that's what makes it hard!

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Xinnadeen
      Curious

Xinnadeen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Left ear is all good right ear is still higher hoping it goes down doctors in 2 days.