It's Getting Better or Easier to Ignore

Discussion in 'Support' started by zombiechick, Jun 14, 2017.

1. zombiechick
      Probing

zombiechick Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication and hearing loss
      These last couple of months have been really difficult for me. I was in the process of starting to build my online shop (I sell and collect vintage toys). I was starting to feel better about myself. BAM! I was fired and to add insult to injury I was pulled over by the cops in the same day. Took me 2 weeks to get a new job.

I was eating poorly and had started drinking coffee after a 6 year long break from caffeine. I was eating candy with a ton of artificial sweeteners and tons of salty food. I was skipping my zoloft and prenatal vitamins. BAM! Tinnitus spike! Anxiety spike!

Two to three weeks of freaking out and waking up with my stomach in knots. My son still wants me, clings to me. I keep yelling at myself in my head "keep it together Christina, you're this kids world and he needs you". I go to bed with my head buzzing with ringing (I have it in both ears).

It's getting mildly better, bad days I stay busy. Clean, play with my son, post more toys for sale. I'm even looking for another job. Eating better. No more caffeine.

This is far from easy. I hear it over everything but I'm trying. I have to.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Vera Lisa

Vera Lisa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      wax removal
      Hi,
      I liked your post and it gave me strength.
      You seem very strong... This is not easy at all but we need to stay strong. :)