Just Moved and Now This

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by whale, Jun 3, 2016.

1. whale
      No Mood

whale Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/25/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Myofascial crap Bruxism, a jackhammer, stress who knows
      I've had tinnitus or Hyperacusis for a week solid now.
      I just moved and renovated my house. The move was stressful and I'm a bit depressed missing my old home. My new house is smaller and older so I hear all type of noises. I'm also next to power lines. I was fine in my house for about a month and last week the ringing stated. I did have TMJ and I went to the dentist and had a stressed filling. I was tripping out about noises for a week, new refrigerator bumbling, AC humming, old fan squeaking, buzz from power line, all these new noises, all at one. Then last Wednesday I heard what I thought was choir of crickets but saw my window wasn't opened. The ringing got loader and has not stopped. I did not sleep that night and now lunsta gives me a few hours. I scheduled an ENT for next week but I'm freaking out. I 'm the sole provider for my family and my house is only half way moved in and I can't function.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Whale.
      I'm sure your tinnitus will calm down as your ears get use to the new sounds around you and got over the stress from moving home.....lots of love glynis

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      whale
      No Mood

whale Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/25/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Myofascial crap Bruxism, a jackhammer, stress who knows
      I hope so. thanks for the encouragement.

4. Jamie m
      Loved

Jamie m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/13/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      @whale the first month was the hardest, I'm on month 3 and my brain is 70% used to it! I have my moments but you will be alright give it time! I pray for everyone on here