Mild Tinnitus Spiked Enormously

Discussion in 'Support' started by MikeGreen, Dec 16, 2016.

1. MikeGreen
      Uninvolved

MikeGreen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spotify
      Now I can understand what many mean with alien beasts torturing one through hell 24/7. Its indeed very wrecking. I had mild so this is entirely new to me. Currently I am very unstable health wise, and more stress can cause more health problems. Can anyone please give me ways to calm down... I'm having emotional destability.

2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Do you know what may cause the spikes? Try masking your T so it won't bother you so much. You can get some calming pills from the doctors, but natural supplement such as lemon balm, valerian, hops, chamomile etc will calm the nerves and melatonin can help with sleep.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      MikeGreen
      Uninvolved

MikeGreen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Spotify
      Must be because of masturbation. Currently im in no shape to get meds at this late time. And I feel like my whole body is collapsing. I have had a burn out months ago and I dont kow what to do. My body is having new diseases every time. I feel very vulnerable.

4. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Well there are actually quite a few threads on TT on the subject of masturbation and T. Perhaps do some searches on that to see if those threads can help you understand more about the problem.