My Head Vibrates When I Hear Low-Pitched Rumble

Discussion in 'Support' started by wishingluck, Dec 13, 2015.

1. wishingluck
      No Mood

wishingluck Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure, but probably acoustic trauma
      I have two T sounds, actually 3, one an high pitched quieter noise, one a high pitched 'spike' that lasts several minutes, and one is a very low pitched rumble.

I noticed that when I hear the rumble, my front upper and lower teeth touch each other very quickly, because of vibration.

I also have a click in my right jaw. I am still hoping that the T is due to some clear causes that I haven't found out yet. MRI showed no problems. I also keep reading that low rumble is more common to Meniere disease than acoustic damage.

I don't know what to think. It's a truly bizarre problem.

Any of you have low pitched rumble and vibration in head?

2. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      I do and it ruined me!
      Still haven't found anything that helps:(

3. tesspad

tesspad Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/15
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown possibly medication or auto immune disease
      Yes I feel a vibration but it's not a rumble sound at least not right now it seems to go in a response to the t sounds it's constant sound with two frequencies every 3 to 5 seconds it changes and the vibration is the worst part as it makes me feel dizzy

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      wishingluck
      No Mood

wishingluck Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure, but probably acoustic trauma
      wow, guys....what a freakshow we are into. Best wishes to all

5. Gin
      Alienated

Gin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2015
      I have it too. Been diagnosed with Menieres. It was a hum but now more of a rumble and it does almost feel as if it vibrates the back of my neck. I have found the lipo flavonoids have helped. They made my lessen 90% or so. Somedays I don't hear it at all. Worth a try. It has been said that lipo-flavonoids do have a tendency to work better for those with Meneieres than others with just normal T

• Like Like x 1
    6. Alicia317

Alicia317 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I've had this for about a week and that is the best way to describe mine. I noticed low pitched sounds are not only what I'm struggling to hear - they trigger a low, loud rumble that physically vibrates something inside my head. Voices are the worst, especially deep voices like my husband's. Throughout the day everyones voice drifts in and out of sounding dramatically robotic. Like I'm listening to them through a busted hearing aid or something.

• Hug Hug x 1
    7. volsung37

volsung37 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Like the blackbird

• Genius Genius x 1