My Video Journal

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mike L, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Mike L

Mike L Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not Sure
      Hey everyone.

Below me is my Day 1 video of a 30 day series I wanted to do on my Tinnitus. I will talk about my story. When I first got T and when it went away up to when I got it the second time and how I am currently dealing with it now. I will go through my feelings and emotions on how its impacted my life and what I do to cope.

I will tell you my daily routine. The good and bad things going on. My bad habits that spike my T and things that lower my T.

Regardless of how bad my day is I will still post a video each day for 30 days. My goal is to shed some light on those that have questions or concerns and possibly help some suffering more than others.

Anything you hear in this video is just my opinion and is not in any way meant to offend or upset anyone. I dont want to sugar-coat my feelings or thoughts so you can have the true full experience of what I want to accomplish at the end of these 30 days.

If you have questions or want me to talk about a certain topic please message me here and I will do what I can to help you.

Thank you for watching the entire video. its a little over 18 minutes long, but that was the longest 18 minutes of my life.

• Like Like x 2
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Well done Mike and look forward to seeing your other vidios.
      I promise to do one too on Memories and tinnitus soon....lots of love glynis

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. michaelbio

michaelbio Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Teenager
      Keep posting

• Like Like x 1
    4. John G

John G Member

Thanks for posting the video Mike.

• Like Like x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mike L

Mike L Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not Sure

I will. What I'm going to do is post 1 video a week. It will show clips of my entire week all put into one video. This makes it easier to follow and keep up for everyone that wants to watch :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mike L

Mike L Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not Sure
      Hey everyone,

I will be uploading tonight sometime, days 2-7 of my first week with my video journal. If you haven't watched my first video go check it out above!

Later!

7. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Great to hear you have done another...lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    8. Ricardo1991
      Tired

Ricardo1991 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The world may never know..
      My mom has tinnitus and she hears it everywhere all the time. She never once complained about it growing up. She hears hissing noises and a beep that switches ears. She's been pulling me through all of this.
      Hope yours goes away again.
      Ricardo

• Like Like x 1
    9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mike L

Mike L Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/15/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not Sure
      Hey everyone,

If you have been following me and my video journal here is week 1. I want to thank everyone who takes time out of their day to watch my story and my goal is to help anyone I can that is struggling just as bad or worse.

I can not stress how important it is to seek help and talk about any suicidal thoughts or feelings you are having. If you haven't watched my Day 1 video I recommend you watch that one first.

Here is to positive thinking and a positive outlook on life. I know it may be hard for some right now, but when we say it will get better it will.

Thank you again everyone for your continued support on my journey.