New and with Some Questions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jorge_dmjc, Aug 30, 2015.

1. jorge_dmjc

jorge_dmjc Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Hi i am new in this forum and joined because i wanted to ask something if there is a doctor out there or anyone who knows about tinnitus ,
      my tinnitus started from ear wax blockage in my right ear or atleast i think so i went to the doctor and he cleaned my ear but the tinnitus didnt go away 2 months have passed and i started feeling more symptoms in both ears like buzzing in my head,some ear pain,my ears are more sensitive to sounds,i feel dizzy,i have this static-like sound in my ears all the time which suddenly grew louder 2 days ago.
      My question is: is this normal for tinnitus or do i have something else that is making me feel these symptoms?
      if anyone knows something please help me

also sorry for my bad english is not my first language and also sorry if im posting this in the wrong section

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi George ,Welcome to the forums.
      Did you have micro suction or syringe ?
      You can get a temporary spike sometimes if you didn't use olive oil drops for a few days to soften wax ready for removal but should settle after a few days if not have a chat with your doctor.
      Tinnitus sound can come from your ears and head and cause vertigo and dizziness and could be from anxiety over your ear sound/tinnitus .
      Best to see your doctor to rule out a ear infection or virus .
      Hyperacusis Is sensitive to sound and can come with tinnitus and daily sounds like the tv,house hold noises can cause you wince when hear them so your doctor can diagnose it If you have it and there is help for it .
      Try stay calm as stress and anxiety and BP can spike tinnitus and cause fuzzy heads and dizziness ....get a check up and keep us posted how you get on....lol glynis

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      jorge_dmjc

jorge_dmjc Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      It was via syringe, is there any meds to reduce the sound? im currently taking flunarizina and betahistine but i dont think they are working anymore, right now its really loud in my left ear which is weird because it all started in my right ear and i cant sleep so if you know any pill please tell me

4. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Jorge,
      Staying positive the spike will settle and staying calm will help and nice treats and fresh air helps.
      Medication to relax you can help but distraction helps .
      Remember we have no control over tinnitus but we have full control over what makes us happy.
      Happy Support you anytime....lol glynis