Noisy Ears — Lichen Sclerosus, Raynaud's, Adrenalin Fatigue, Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by Guineagirl, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Guineagirl

Guineagirl Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Grief, stress.
      Hi,

I have been reading a lot of threads and have had tinnitus since April 2016, I lost my Mam and suffered terrible grief and empty nest at the same time. In that time my physical health has got bad. I developed Lichen Sclerosus, Raynaud's, Adrenalin Fatigue, Arthritis and Tinnitus. I visited the doctor who checked my ears. It was abating until two weeks ago I had a bad cold which is only just clearing and the Tinnitus is still bad. I have neck arthritis as well. I’m so worried it’s a brain tumour. I’m going back to my GP on Tuesday as the noise is so bad. It hard to describe but is like a boiler noise interestingly when I sniff hearing is better for that spit second.

I sometimes wonder if also I visit my daughter a three hour journey in a noisy van and when in 2016 started visiting her when we got back home my ears were ringing which they didn’t before going in these journeys so not sure if this also was the cause as well as stress. If I feel stressed it gets worse or when I take a mobile phone call it feels worse, any advice please.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      @Guineagirl,
      It could be caused by allergens and sinuses creating extra mucus in your Eustachian Tubes and ears if when you sniff you notice a short improvement.

love glynis