Not Gone But Better Able to Live with It

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by james bardslet, Dec 2, 2015.

1. james bardslet

james bardslet Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2005
      One doctor decided I needed help, to bolster my resilience, to lift my mood, to stop the stress-caused feelings in my head and she actually said "your tinnitus is bothering you too much". She was sympathetic and prescribed daily 10mg amitriptyline. I sleep better and feel restored by the sleep rather than feeling exhausted going to bed and feeling the same in the morning. My mood is better and I have more energy and more inclination to do things. So, the tinnitus has not gone anywhere, nor has it diminished but for three months now, I am feeling so much better. If you are feeling BAD talk to your doctor about this medicine. My brother took 13mg of the same for nerve problems in his body so it is a neuropathy medicine.m10mg is a small dose though such a dose will,contain millions of the molecules that help the grain's chemistry to rebalance. For those of you about to leap in the "No anti-depressants!" cart, this drug was used as an anti-dep at doses of 150mg daily. Huge difference. Best wishes.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      james bardslet

james bardslet Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2005
      Apologies for the several typing errors towards the end of my post. Jkb

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1