O.M.F

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LoBo, Dec 24, 2017.

1. LoBo

LoBo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Car crash, shards of skull has entered the Snail
      Heya people. My name is LoBo, there are many reasons for this name, but If You want to know about them send me a message.

My tinnitus began in year 2007, I have graduated from High School and got distinction because I got almost top marks, my field for the final exams was Czech Language, English Language, History and Basics of Human Sciences. It was like miracle, everything looked so great, I could not even believe my eyes, ears, even my tongue. I was so happy, but it was not meant to last.

And it did not, three months later I was returning from the last day at work in nearby town. On the way back guy just ran into me and I have smashed hard my head against his cars bonnet. This what I am saying to you is only from memories of people that were near. I do not remember nothing, three weeks at Hades, thankfully, but from that time I do have dreams which return to me like boomerang, every year at least twice, I could not call them other than prophetic dreams.

I have returned to life by walking threw The Tunnel and I have been following light, so much that I have walked into an Ambulance, which took me on the second stage of my recovery. And from that day I do percieve Tinnitus. I will finish this in time, becouse there is really much to say about it :)

• Like Like x 1
    2. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I am very sorry that this had happened to you.

How long between you dreaming about something and it seemingly coming true?

How loud is your T? Has it faded at all? Have you habituated to it?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      LoBo

LoBo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Car crash, shards of skull has entered the Snail
      Hey I was given two dreams after the crash, first is about a girl in red dress, blonde hair and she is standing in our house in the attic and she smiles beautifully, second is a dream about town, or city, that I have never visited, but I hope that in time it will come. Those dreams started before ten years and they keep returning four times a year.