One Day at a Time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mano1, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Mano1

Mano1 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Hey guys just a quick note about my experience with t it started around 4 years ago it terrified me doctors as usual say you're learn to live with it but luckily it went away after about a month then it would come and go usually lasting just over a month had a earing test and a MRI everything was fine now it's back with a vengeance its been 4months now with no sign of dissipating i'am now on amitriplyline just to sleep going the tinnitus clinic next week hopefully they'll help keep you posted

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. James
      No Mood

James Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Pulsing 03/2013
      Hey @Mano1
      I feel the same way you do. This Holiday season, I've had a couple of days off work. My T seems extra annoying, just constant torture. No signs of reducing either. Although, I tried reading yesterday, seemed to help for a short time. I too take amitriptyline to help sleep, but not sleeping too well. It's crazy. I'd be so happy if I could ever get cured.

Yes, please comment about your Tinnitus clinic, hopefully it helps. I need a clinic too. Happy New Year!

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mano1

Mano1 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Hey James I know what you mean you can't take a holiday from tinnitus happy new year to you

• Like Like x 1