One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cassie Thompson, Feb 6, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Cassie Thompson

Cassie Thompson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/27/15
      It's been two weeks since I had the constant thumping and ringing with n my ear. Today it's hitting me full force. I have severe neck pain on the left side of my ear, that radiates up to the part behind my ear. My jaw is sore and stiff. Saw a different ent and he told me to make a appointment with a chirorpactor.

I know it can be worse, but its just driving me crazy. I'm scared it's something I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life.

2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      You could have a ear infection brewing causing pain in your Eustachian tube and jaw area as right by your middle ear .
      Best get checked out by your doctor ....lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    3. AnxiousJon
      Magical

AnxiousJon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Anxiety, Insomnia, and a Fan at Night
      Have you been prescribed muscle relaxers?

• Like Like x 1
    4. Cassie Thompson

Cassie Thompson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/27/15
      Glynis-thanks for the advice! I'll try to go asap

John-ive been taking flexaril for a couple weeks now. Am getting a mouth guard and the oral surgeon wants me to take the medicine for 2-3 months