Please Help Me Find User “Sen”

Discussion in 'Support' started by Layla23, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Layla23
      Bookworm

Layla23 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bars/nightclubs/MRI
      91B2CE35-758E-494F-8F7C-D8D310D0F894.png

I am 23 years old. I’ve had tinnitus for a year. I recently developed H and “reactive tinnitus”. My symptoms are EXACTLY the same to how Sen described. Literally everything —even the exact sound of my reactive T was the same (wind in a hollow cave that changes pitch).

Sen posted that eventually his symptoms went away. I did further research on his posts and found.... that wasn’t true. It seems he periodically got worse. I kind of wanted to speak with him about our similar symptoms but when I click on his profile it says “error”.

His last post was “how do you not go homeless with this condition?”. I don’t know him but I am low key worried about him.

I am so new to this community but it seems like some of you kind of know each other? This is only my second post. Anyone know if the dude is okay?

Thank you for your time.

2. yonkapin

yonkapin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2012
      I've actually known of Sen for a long time. Used to post under another username. Also knew him from another forum unrelated to tinnitus. He posted about his issues there also.

We got tinnitus around the same time, but he always had very bad hyperacusis and possibly developed trigeminal neuralgia. Always seemed to be struggling. He suspected serious benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms (coupled with acoustic trauma, etc) were to blame for his problems, at least that's what he was saying years back. Might have changed now.

Anyway, on the other forum he would come and go for months at a time, so hopefully he's just taking some time off the forum. Hope he's doing okay!!