Praising God! Went for a Physical — Doctor Felt a Lump

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CrystalB, Jan 8, 2019.

1. CrystalB

CrystalB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      So I got a big scare the other day, I had went to the doctor for a regular physical, I had a breast exam, the normal for a physical. She felt of a lump. She reassured me that it felt normal but wanted me to go in for a mammography.

I got scared and worried, my Grandmother had breast cancer I believe twice and then later died with another cancer. So my mind was running with anxiety. It made me realize that I would take my ringing any day than to get bad news of cancer. My ringing is bad and some days I don’t know if I can make it, but I keep pushing and try to focus on the positive because things in life could always be worse.

As I set waiting on the doctor to give me my results, I pray to God that please let everything be normal, I’m not ready to die, I know getting cancer doesn’t mean you're dying, but it’s super scary. The doctor came in and said everything looked normal and he didn’t think I needed another one unless I feel anything different in 10 years! I thanked God! I cried and praised that it was okay!

I just wanted to share this story, because I know everyone’s situation is different and everyone’s tinnitus is different, but in my situation it could always be worse.

• Like Like x 3
      • Hug Hug x 2
    2. hurtingdream

hurtingdream Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2002. Became worse 11/29/2015.
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication
      Praise be to God! My tinnitus is very bad right now and I am praying to God every night and I feel like maybe he doesn't want to hear me.

I'm glad you're ok. I needed a reminder that things can be worse. Even when it feels like the worst is happening right now.

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. another sean
      Studious

another sean Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Long duration of low audio
      I'm glad your exam turned out OK.

• Like Like x 1