Scam?: Navajo Hearing Remedy

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by My T Sucks, Feb 10, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. My T Sucks

My T Sucks Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Unbearable spikes since July 2012
      Has anyone heard of this?

2. stacey
      Bookworm

stacey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/15/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Ive heard of it, I seen it on a website that I stumbled upon, its a book on how to restore your hearing, it says it has an old ancient remedy, I was thinking of purchasing the book, but wasn't sure if its any good or just a scam

3. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Director Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      • Like Like x 1
    4. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Say no more!

5. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      If you listen carefully to the voice and message of each one of these scam artists, you'll recognize the're the same. "Tinnitus Miracle", "Navajo restore my hearing loss", etc. Same shameless, marketing group.

In my opinion, they should all be rounded up, given blasts of noise in their ears and learn what it is, to suffer from hearing loss and T!

Try to come up with your own holistic remedies and diets, by trial and error.