Sickening

Discussion in 'Support' started by UKJon, Dec 14, 2015.

1. UKJon

UKJon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Prolonged stress followed by bereavement
      I've been looking at Youtube videos relating to Tinnitus and the striking thing is that so many have this condition judging from the comments. I do know that millions have T but it does bring it home when you read all the comments for people of all ages who have no axe to grind or 'remedy' to promote. Why would they lie?

But trawling through them will also bring you to plugs for products like the following;

Renshoov Tinnitus Expert
      Sayerdsan Quiet Ear Secret
      Latlands Silent Ear Formula
      Pikay Amazing Tinnitus Treatment
      Durston Magic Tinnitus Eradicator
      Niguana Tinnitus Terminator
      American Incredible Tinnitus Remedy
      Tincure
      Tinnitus Miracle

How anybody can take money from desperate, vulnerable people suffering in any way has always been a mystery to me. You might say 'How can you judge without trying one of these'?. Simple. Words like 'Quiet', 'Silent', 'Eradicator', 'Terminator' and 'Remedy' tell me all I need to know. It's like reading labels from 19th century quack cure bottles.

Sickening.

2. Bobbie

Bobbie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      are there any sound therapies or holistic approaches out there that work? Thank you

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      UKJon

UKJon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Prolonged stress followed by bereavement
      I'm currently reading 'Tinnitus. From Tyrant to Friend' by Julian Cowan Hill. Look him up on YouTube. He has a clinic in London and recommends things like craneosacral therapy, Tai Chi or Yoga to settle not just the brain but the whole body. He believes that if you can focus more on the body as a whole, it will settle the mind and allow tinnitus to back off more and more. But you need to judge for yourself as everyone is different.