Some Help Please...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Freddie, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Freddie
      Worried

Freddie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      27/11/2013
      Hi all, really need some help, really do, i am struggling today and for the very first time ever I wish I was not here for some reason, my T is really loud and so affecting me and my well being my life is not anywhere close to what it was and I cannot ever see it being that way again, ever. I constantly feel anxious and on edge, suffering from leg pains stomach ache and a throbbing head, help me please, how can I get my head around this, is there anyone else going through this really negative thoughts at the moment.???

• Hug Hug x 2
    2. RichardRR
      Tired

RichardRR Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Yes, more so than normal. It is just something that comes with T. If it is any consolation, you will have better days. It's darkest before dawn, and all that.

3. Richard Wallace
      Thinking

Richard Wallace Member

Freddie, this isn't much consolation, but I think about the others on this board suffering with this same garbage when I'm at my lowest times. I wish none of us were posting here. Please hang in there buddy. Richard RR was right, there will be better days. Rich

4. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      You are feeling anxious about T and anxiety can generate many psychosomatic reactions such as muscle ache/pain, head tightness, heart beating , dizziness, sleeplessness and stomach problem. How do I know that? Well besides living with my ultra high pitch dog whistle T for 6 years now, I also happen to suffer anxiety and panic disorders for decades prior to T. I know anxiety symptoms. It was a big part of my life prior to T and worse right after T. For brevity, I provide the following links and you have an idea how I dug myself out of the dark tunnel. Read the success stories. They will help you. Take care & God bless.

post # 5
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/thread...ferer-is-giving-up-the-fight.8266/#post-95678

Post # 19 (also # 18 is great read about how a new struggling members getting better)
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/enjoying-the-silence.7912/

And my detail success story if you have the time
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/thread...w-i-recovered-from-tinnitus-hyperacusis.3148/

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Freddie
      Worried

Freddie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      27/11/2013
      Thank you all so far for your help and support it is good to know I am not alone out here I know I am one of many but at times you can feel so isolated and see everyone around you like you used to be it hits you some times how we all suffer, mind over matter and all that need to stay positive but really hard.

Thanks again