The DNA Theory

Discussion in 'Support' started by MrLowBot, Jan 5, 2017.

1. MrLowBot
      Alienated

MrLowBot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music (loud noise)
      This is a theory i made myself.

Hi, my name is... let's just call me lex for now.

When i was 16 (one year ago) i got tinnitus. It broke me down, made me very sad and unhappy.
      [ Btw you just got it or have, remember that if you don't think about tinnitus as a bad thing or as a thing
      at all the noise will gone by that, because the brain filters noise you don't need ].

Anyways. I'm not the most creative guy alive, but i do know a lot i do not need to know.
      But they can help in this matter.

The DNA theory states [Find what the exact twig the hair cells are on the DNA, and change the the DNA live for auto regeneration like your liver does]. The liver is more importent for your body and that is why it gens like that (also because our ancestors drank.. a lot, jk i don't really know that).

To make this work we will need to get ahold to the haircells from a deadman (thanks :> ) and exploit them. (Sorry if i joke a lot but i need to keep it spicy.) And after that we need to find what the liver has that the haircells don't have in the DNA. When we have find what it is we can make it share the gen proccess. After that we only have the problem with live DNA change. Witch might kill you. Like if you were to take another blood type..

If we find all of that, and a safe way of getting that DNA change + a way to clear the dead haircells in your ears then and only then we can fix the haircells.

I do work on other theorys as much as i can. But remember that i am only 17, but then again, Einstein only had 160 - 190 iq, yet he made the theory of relativity and he never had the highest iq. The man with highest iq had from 250 - 300.

Just remember that imagination is more importent than iq points...

Anyways.. sigh. Sorry if this was to much in one way and that you didn't understand (i also have dyslexia) lol.
      Please, feel free to join in.

I'm not 100 % because i do not have all the data i need. However if i did get that then maybe we could make this work.

Anyways (again), have a good one, and lets stress go, because it is like 50 % of your tinnitus..

Thankss.... :D

• Like Like x 1
    2. Elinor
      No Mood

Elinor Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure and barotrauma
      This is a somewhat naive post, but you're positive so I'll give you that. At least you don't express the "Won't be any cure or treatment" type of attitude that some people have towards the future. Imagine if all the scientists had the same attitude, we would certaintly not be making any progress that way.

However, both T and genetics are complicated. In theory things seem one way, but can work totally different in practice. We don't have the full knowledge about T. Right now we are trying to solve a puzzle without all the pieces. There are many theories out there, one of them is that T is not caused by damaged hair cells alone. This could explain why two individuals exposed to the same loud noise can have two different outcomes. One of them gets T and the other one gets hearing loss with no T. Theoretically the damage is the same, yet completely different outcomes in each individual. A third individual might get both at the same time. Some people have T without any sign of ear damage. This could question hair cell regeneration.

The same thing goes for drug treatments. Scientists have tried to target specific things in the brain believed play a part in T, yet most drugs have failed. Some of them only had minor effects.

Sorry for being a total buzzkill right now.... I am usually guilty of questionable optimism myself. I get the occasional urge to do something myself. Things like getting degrees in chemistry and biology and become a devoted scientists looking for a treatment. I'd secretly be mad scientist too. I would then recreate some of the drugs that are being tested, even create my own at home and use myself as a lab rat. (It would of course work and cause no harm at all because I'd be a genius :p). This is wishful thinking at its best. Credit to those out there who are actually trying to find a treatment.

• Like Like x 2
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    3. MikeL1972

MikeL1972 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Uknown
      Tinnitus, epilepsy, and other ailments associated with the brain will be understood in greater depth when science and medicine have an unfettered understanding of how the brain works. Of course this is easier said than done as a lot of smart people around the world are doing research and making ground breaking discoveries. Unfortunately, we are not there - yet!