This Made Me Worried — During Audiological Testing Felt Dizzy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CCB, Jul 17, 2018.

1. CCB

CCB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2011
      Hi everyone,

This is my first post.

I have been having tinnitus for 6 years now. I have lost significant amount of hearing in right ear.
      My question is, today I went for my audiology assessment and during test I felt dizzy! Audiologist suggested to see ENT for further assessment. I got MRI done in 2015 that did not show anything!!
      I am worried

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      CCB

CCB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2011
      Bumping my own post!!!

3. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      No need to do that. The forum would be quite messy if every poster bumped their posts to "stand out".

I suspect you didn't get many replies because you didn't ask any question: your prose didn't elicit responses.

What part of the audiology test triggered a dizzy moment for you?

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      CCB

CCB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2011
      Hi. Thanks for your response.
      You are right perheps.
      I have tinnitus in right ear. Dizziness occured for seconds when Audiologist checked with high frequency noise in my right ear.

5. dingaling
      Asleep

dingaling Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown, probably loud music
      Loud sounds can trigger dizziness in some people but this is usually short lived. A good audiologist would be sensitive to this and modify his or her technique accordingly

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      CCB

CCB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2011
      Hi. Thank you for your response. It happened for few seconds and gone. I am not feeling overly dizzy or something otherwise. I have been extremely anxious for a month now. Could it be that too? Thanks

7. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      I think it is connected. Anxiety (and tinnitus) are classic symptoms of toxicity--likely mercury or heavy metal. I've had two episodes that were beyond fret or worry by a mile.

For anxiety- I learned from a pharmacist when I couldn't afford a doctor prescribed anti-anxiety medication. The generic was simply HCl. She led me to the allergy relief aisle and showed me the same ingredient and amount in an antihistamine allergy tablet.

Many with tinnitus report severe anxiety. Could this be caused by a malfunctioning adrenal cortex? Is it sort of like an adrenaline rush that doesn't seem to subside?

The adrenal cortex sits right on top of the kidney. In the kidney, are the renal tubules. It is well documented that heavy metals and mercury collect in the renal tubules that over can become clogged. The kidneys attempts to keep blood calcium and remove toxins from the blood. Fluoride circulating will bind in the renal tubules, to the calcium, clogging them.

(Vitamin D3 will help kidney function. Acidic fruit drinks, vitamin c and a boost in phosphoric acid will help unclog them. When I am lazy, and being unhealthy I drink a regular canned cola or two for kidney colic. But it can be found in a lot of food far more nutritious.)