Tinnitus — My New Best Friend

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aura, Jul 30, 2013.

1. aura

aura Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Discovering you was like a breath of fresh air! 1.50 AM found me dealing with my T and my poor english.Hopefully my english will get better in time, not sure abouth the T. It s been over a year since this nightmare began, and the tought of having it my whole life it s driving me insane! I will try to take it step by step and get some sleep tonight, although it seems impossible with all this noises in my ears! More details tomorrow and i wish you all the silence in the world!

• Like Like x 4
    2. Jade
      Lucky

Jade Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      08/07/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Genetics, Beats by Dre, Work
      Hello and welcome @aura,

This forum has been the best support for me, I have only had T for a sort time about 21 days but never the less extremely scary and daunting and the whole "permanent" thing rocks me to my core... however with support from one another makes it just that much easier to cope, hope yo get some sleep xx

• Like Like x 1
    3. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Your English is more than fine!

Hopefully you'll find some worthy bits of information and companion here on TT.

Tonight, try to listen to some soothing sounds you like to mask the tinnitus. Wish you a good night.

Welcome aboard!

• Like Like x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      aura

aura Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      been there, done that! my window is wide open in order to hear traffic sound, but my T. is much stronger! Thank u for being here, it s so nice to know i m not alone!

• Like Like x 2