Tinnitus for About 2 Weeks Now

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by robbie02, Aug 20, 2017.

1. robbie02

robbie02 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hi.

So I've had tinnitus (in my left ear) for about 2 weeks.

It started about 15 days ago.

When I first had the ringing in my ears it never stopped nor was there any pain.
      A few days later, after about 4PM I had a mild headache and sometimes I barely felt like eating. There was also neck pain and it felt like a stiff neck.

This specifically happened only during the evening.
      (Sometimes at 3 PM to 8PM).... Later in the night the headache would subside and the neck pain would also disappear.

This was ongoing for the whole week.

The one day I had no more headaches but my tinnitus was still there.
      I could tolerate tinnitus better then and it didn't bother me at all.

Now with that said; today I woke up and experienced a slight pain in my right ear. The pain lasted for about 4 seconds.

Immediately after the pain; the ringing in my right ear started.

It was just as loud as the left ear when it first started.

I'm wondering if this is permanent tinnitus or whether it may have something to do with my wisdom tooth.

(I'm 15 btw)

I would also like to mention that I can ignore my tinnitus during the day and it doesn't bother me from doing some of the things that I enjoy. (Except listening to music; which I don't/can't do anymore).

It really doesn't bother me except during the nights but I fall asleep easily.
      (I am just good with coping with it)

But since it's now it both ears maybe I'll find it a little bit more difficult.

But I really don't care about tinnitus, I just ignore it. :)

• Like Like x 1
    2. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      You sound like a champion :)

Possibly, go see a dr and see what is going on. Keep this mentality, it goes really far in life. You are very young and have a bright future. Protect your ears from LOUD noise. This is very important, especially for younger folks that live in this era.

It's a day by day situation, it can become more manageable in time...