Today Sucks!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dginobile, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Dginobile

Dginobile Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown, Satan perhaps?
      For whatever reason my tinnitus is through the roof today and it’s driving me insane!!!

Lately my tinnitus has been at a tolerable level 7/10 but it’s a 10/10 today and I have no clue why, I’m PRAYING and hoping that it will go back down by tomorrow!!!

This is scary I hope it doesn’t stay like this, this is what it was like in the beginning! It’s taking me back to the depression and anger feelings

• Hug Hug x 3
    2. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      The short-run fluctuations don't matter as much as the long-term trend. When it comes to T, short-run is what happens on a daily basis, and long run is measured in months...

3. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      What have you done different today? Lately? Tinnitus has a re-active nature, something causes it to get louder (most of the time). Stress/meds/diet/loud noises/lack of sleep/tmj/neck issues. These things can annoy the tinnitus and can possibly make it louder. I suggest that you keep a diary and see what it is that you do that:

1. Makes you feel good and keeps your tinnitus at baseline and not louder and spiked
      2. See what you do on a daily basis, that causes a spike and makes your tinnitus louder

I been at this for 30 years and tinnitus will not just get louder for no reason(majority of the time)....Something causes for tinnitus to come into our lives and quite a few things causes it to get louder......

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Dginobile

Dginobile Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown, Satan perhaps?
      @fishbone ok so I woke up this morning vomiting and with body aches, I have a slight fever so I feel like I have the flu, could this cause the ringing to have increased? Will it go back down? If so what can I do to help I am freaking out! I feel like I’m back at square one and feel like I just want to die again. I hate this.